CANE + AUSTIN
• Improves skin’s texture, tone, and appearance
• Glycolic Acid - Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and pore size. Exfoliates and retextures skin while helping to rebuild collagen. Reverses sun damage, correcting hyper-pigmentation to impart a radiant and clear complexion.
• Vitamins A, C, and E in a phospholipid base liposome enable deeper penetration of these nutrient-rich antioxidants, which, coupled with Coenzyme Q10, provide anti-aging protection from free-radical damage caused by the UV rays present in sunlight.
• Witch Hazel gently cleanses the skin, providing a tightened and toned feeling.
• Paraben and fragrance free
• Non-drying/ non- irritating
• Recommended for all skin types.
These pre-treated, single-use “miracle” pads are infused with potent antioxidants and ultra pure, buffered Glycolic Acid, which allows for maximum exfoliation and moisture retention to reveal younger, refreshed-looking skin. Provides effective performance equal to a 20% Glycolic Acid treatment.
Contains 60 pads
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY £4
Free on all orders, for a limited time over £40 Delivery within 2-4 working days.*
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £6
Free on all orders over £70* Order before 2pm, and receive your order the next working day.**
NEXT DAY PLUS DELIVERY £8
Order before 2pm, and receive your order on the morning of the next working day.**
SAME DAY DELIVERY £12
Order before midday (Monday to Friday only) and receive your order by 6pm the same day. Only available for central London postcodes (check the map here).
SATURDAY MORNING DELIVERY £12
Order before 2pm on the preceding Friday, and receive your order before 12pm the following Saturday.**
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
Order before midday and collect your order for free from your chosen store in 2-5 days. Read more about our Click & Collect service.
Click and Collect orders can not include items on Sale or Pre/Back order items, these must be ordered separately.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.