Tolerance Enzyme Peel
NB Ceutical Tolerance Enzyme Peel is an exceptionally effective and gentle peel that was developed based on pure cutting-edge cosmetic engineering with a blend of ingredients that emit ultra soft vibrations.
It gently pampers the skin with a non-aggressive (granule-free) micro-exfoliation of the most damaged layers of the skin, revealing an even, smooth, soft, and luminous appearance.
• Non-aggressive exfoliation, does not irritate sensitive and/or intolerant skins that cannot withstand other types of exfoliants.
• Eliminates impurities and dead skin cells that dull the skin.
• Allows for exfoliation in the more delicate areas of the face (eye contour and lip area) as well as other areas of the body.
• Accelerates the skin regenerating process rapidly and effectively.
• Increases skin's receptivity to absorb subsequent treatments.
This product does not cause photosensitivity, but we recommend using sunscreen during the treatment (an SPF 30 at a minimum).
Hypoallergenic, alcohol and paraben-free.
Remove excess with sponges moistened in warm water
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY £4
Free on all orders, for a limited time over £40 Delivery within 2-4 working days.*
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £6
Free on all orders over £70* Order before 2pm, and receive your order the next working day.**
NEXT DAY PLUS DELIVERY £8
Order before 2pm, and receive your order on the morning of the next working day.**
SAME DAY DELIVERY £12
Order before midday (Monday to Friday only) and receive your order by 6pm the same day. Only available for central London postcodes (check the map here).
SATURDAY MORNING DELIVERY £12
Order before 2pm on the preceding Friday, and receive your order before 12pm the following Saturday.**
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
Order before midday and collect your order for free from your chosen store in 2-5 days. Read more about our Click & Collect service.
Click and Collect orders can not include items on Sale or Pre/Back order items, these must be ordered separately.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.