Hepburn Silk Lashes
Hepburn: Dramatic length, dramatic volume.
• 100% silk in a traditional strip lash formation
Silk lashes are handmade, light-weight and durable (up to 25 applications with proper care).
Silk lashes should be given the same care and attention as you would a fine silk blouse. Please do not shower or sleep in your lashes if you want them to last. Always store your lashes where they won't get crushed or dusty when not in use. A good rule of thumb is: If they're not on your face they're in the case! When you remove the lashes immediately peel off the remaining glue on the band and place lashes back in the Battington Box for future use.
1. Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
3. Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
4. Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
5. Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
6. Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
STANDARD DELIVERY £4
Free on all orders, over £40 Delivery within 2-4 working days.*
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £6
Free on all orders over £70* Order before 2pm, and receive your order the next working day.**
NEXT DAY PLUS DELIVERY £8
Order before 2pm, and receive your order on the morning of the next working day.**
SAME DAY DELIVERY £12
Order before midday (Monday to Friday only) and receive your order by 6pm the same day. Only available for central London postcodes (check the map here).
SATURDAY MORNING DELIVERY £12
Order before 2pm on the preceding Friday, and receive your order before 12pm the following Saturday.**
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
Order before midday and collect your order for free from your chosen store in 2-5 days. Read more about our Click & Collect service.
Click and Collect orders can not include Pre/Back order items, these must be ordered separately.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.