Ambient Lighting Palette
Create your perfect light with this palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder. Each of the high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreates an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow. Features three best-selling shades in Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light.
Features & Benefits:
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is a groundbreaking collection of finishing powders that capture, diffuse, and soften the way light reflects on your skin.
• Unlike traditional powders, which merely cloak imperfections, Ambient® Lighting Powder utilizes Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion.
• The powders deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skintone, making it appear softer and lit-from-within.
• The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
• With three universal shades available in the Ambient® Lighting Palette, you can create your desired effect—not unlike having a personal lighting technician.
How to Apply
• Use Ambient® Powder Brush to dust Ambient® Lighting Powder all over the face.
• Powders can be combined and layered to create a sensational, multi-dimensional glow. For example:
1. Dust Dim Light all over the complexion but focus on the center of the face to soften imperfections.
2. Add Radiant Light as a contour under the cheekbones, on the temples and on either side of the bridge of the nose.
3. Finish off with a light dusting of Incandescent Light on the tops of the cheekbones, under the brow, on the center of the eyelids, the bridge of the nose and the cupid’s bow to brighten the complexion.
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is fragile. Please handle with care.
STANDARD DELIVERY £4
Free on all orders, over £40
Delivery within 2-4 working days.*
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £6
Free on all orders over £70*
Order before 2pm, and receive your order the next working day.**
NEXT DAY PLUS DELIVERY £8
Order before 2pm, and receive your order on the morning of the next working day.**
SAME DAY DELIVERY £12
Order before midday (Monday to Friday only) and receive your order by 6pm the same day. Only available for central London postcodes (check the map here).
SATURDAY MORNING DELIVERY £12
Order before 2pm on the preceding Friday, and receive your order before 12pm the following Saturday.**
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
Order before midday and collect your order for free from your chosen store in 2-5 days.
Read more about our Click & Collect service.
Click and Collect orders can not include Pre/Back order items, these must be ordered separately.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.
A fusion of science, beauty and luxury, Hourglass' innovative cosmetics collections combine potent active ingredients with ground-breaking new formulas. FIND OUT MORE
What other customers think
Ambient Lighting Palette is rated
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful product in every aspect
I have always been a sucker for a bit of luxe make-up but investing in this was one of the best investments I've ever made! I have (or so I am told) young for my age (50) normal/oily t-zone skin so don't want anything to shimmery or sparkly as it would just highlight open pores and the few fine lines I do have. I am really conscious of not wanting to look really made up too but, having had problem skin for years, I like to even out my complexion and just get a healthy glow. This trio of gorgeous subtle powders used over a light BB cream or mineral powder does the job. You can build up the colour or just use in a very subtle way. And it lasts all day. Very impressed and definitely worth the investment. I would suggest they might be too light if you have a medium to dark skin tone but for those of us with medium to fair skin - they really are perfect.
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 5 out of
Great for photos!
As I always post honest reviews I can say I have dual thoughts about it. Yes it is an incredibly amazing palette, it is so easy to use and it is melted like a silk. and you will adore it if you have pale skin, more dry than oily. However - for my oily skin I feel that at the end of the day it can look cakey no matter if you use setting sprays, setting powders.It cakes on oily skin. The pink middle shade is better for lighter skins, as I have MAC NC 35-40, this pink color is not going that well together with my yellow skin tone. So really try this before buying and do not follow the hype! It is amazing but not for every skin type and skin color!
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 4 out of
Don't get me wrong i do like these BUT I do just wish there was less shimmer in these. In some lighting they look nice and natural then in others all I can focus on are the tonnes of little shimmers. But overall application is nice, they're very finely milled so work well to not exaggerate any of my dry skin.
Date published: 2017-05-02
Rated 5 out of
I am obsessed with my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
I am getting married this year and I have decided to invest in my make-up bag rather than a make-up artist on my big day, mostly because it is an excuse to buy more make-up. But also as I want to look like me on my wedding day and I know how to enhance my look. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is perfect for enhancing a natural skin glow to give you a perfect photo finish. They are very light in texture and I would suggest investing in some soft brushes to ensure they layer perfectly onto your skin. I would give this palette 10/10!
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant for a sunkissed look
I love this palette! Yes it's expensive but it's worth it. It's the perfect colours and quality for creating a sunkissed natural look and I've had so many compliments when using it. I have fair skin and blonde hair and finding colours that work without looking obvious is difficult - this is brilliant.
Date published: 2017-03-06