Creme Eye Liner
An ultra-smooth, water-proof creamy eye liner that applies with the ease and smooth silky finish of a gel and the precision of a liquid liner. Smudge and transfer-resistant, this long-wearing formula goes on “foolproof” with the Laura Mercier Angled Eye Liner Brush.
• Ultra-smooth creamy formula provides precision of a liquid liner, with a silkier, softer finish
• Water-proof formula for extended long-wear (8 hours)
• Smudge, transfer, crease-proof formula
• Easy to use, allows for mistake-proof application
• Glides on smoothly and evenly; does not drag on skin
• Product has ample playtime, staying workable to allow for the perfect application before it dries
• Delivers immediate colour impact and intensity
• Creates a fine, precise line and provides definition in one stroke
• Provides a beautiful semi-matte, non-oily finish with full coverage colour
• Non-greasy; non-drying formula is comfortable to wear
• Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive; suitable for contact lens wearers
• Ophthalmologist and dermatologically tested
• Allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
STANDARD DELIVERY £4
Free on all orders, over £40 Delivery within 2-4 working days.*
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £6
Free on all orders over £70* Order before 2pm, and receive your order the next working day.**
NEXT DAY PLUS DELIVERY £8
Order before 2pm, and receive your order on the morning of the next working day.**
SAME DAY DELIVERY £12
Order before midday (Monday to Friday only) and receive your order by 6pm the same day. Only available for central London postcodes (check the map here).
SATURDAY MORNING DELIVERY £12
Order before 2pm on the preceding Friday, and receive your order before 12pm the following Saturday.**
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
Order before midday and collect your order for free from your chosen store in 2-5 days. Read more about our Click & Collect service.
Click and Collect orders can not include Pre/Back order items, these must be ordered separately.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.
FIND OUT MORE