Five Brush Set
Artís, the first evolution of the makeup brush, has a unique and forward-looking perspective on makeup and self-application. This collection combines ergonomics with design, function and performance for a cosmetic tool that is easier and more efficient to use.
This set includes:
• Oval 6: A favourite among makeup artists for applying foundations, blush, and contour.
• Oval 4: This brush has an overall “footprint” of fibres sized to facilitate application to a particular portion of the eyelid, like the area from the upper lash line to the fold in the eyelid.
• Oval 3: Perfect for shading and blending the products applied to the outside and inside corners of the eye opening area, or smaller areas of the eye lid.
• Linear 1: This brush ill help you to apply a thin line of product along the lashes or help perfect the brow shape.
• Circle 1: Wonderful for lip colour application or for applying concealer to small areas of the skin.
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $50
Delivery within 3-5 working days.
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
Named after the Latin word for skill, these ergonomically designed brushes perfectly fit fingers and hands, while the fibre bundle tips complement facial contours making it easy to get a professional finish.
What other customers think
Five Brush Set is rated
Rated 4 out of
Expensive but so good! These brushes are so soft and apply the make up flawlessly! It has what you need to do your daily make up x
Date published: 2017-09-17
Rated 3 out of
Most brushes amazing, round was a dud
These brushes are fantastic!!! I don't know what happened with my round brush though, because it honestly won't blend at all. I've tried it for both concealer and lip products, and for both, I had to use a different brush because it just doesn't blend at all. Every other brush is fantastic, so hopefully this was just a bad brush and not what this one was meant to be. The oval 6 makes my face look airbrushed!!! Because one of the brushes won't work for me, I do wish i had just bought the few I wanted separately though. Definitely get the oval 6 and the liner brush!!! I want the oval 8 now, too.
Date published: 2016-02-20
Rated 5 out of
Amazing Value, unexpected love!
I bought the 5 brush set as I seen it as good value, and I wanted the oval 6 but also wanted to try others. As it turns out I love all the brushes and especially the circle one which is flat. I was unable to buy it in the Edinburgh store but the lady who helped me out gave me hints and tips which were invaluable, amazing service even with the set unavailable!
I just need to buy some other sizes and the cleaning products! Which I feel are essential!
Date published: 2016-02-13