Thick Dry Finishing Spray
8.5fl. oz |
Plump up the volume with this high-density finishing spray that inflates hair for extra thickness and lushness. Oribe's secret for hair that is big, beautiful, beyond luxurious.
• Creates voluptuous, bombshell hair
• Adds density and dry hold without stickiness
• Thickens by swelling the hair shaft from roots to ends
• Lightweight moisturizers prevent hair from looking dry and dull
• UV protection for hair.
Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride.
Colour and keratin treatment safe.
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $50
Delivery within 3-5 working days.
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
Skincare-grade haircare with a cult celebrity following, Oribe's products combine 30 years' worth of expertise with traditional craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology.
What other customers think
Thick Dry Finishing Spray is rated
Rated 2 out of
not worth the price
I agree with DivaMum's review.
I tried a lot of Oribe' products and few of them give really 'wow' effect, but that effect doesn't last longer than 15 minutes! I think their products are made for the photo shoot, when someone is surrounded by a bunch of stylists who work on his or her hair every few minutes because Oribe products don't hold longer. And most of their products demage the hair. They are full of harmful ingredients and my experience is demaged hair after repeated use. In my opinion, there is no better spray for volume than Phyto's, afer each experiment with some other brand, I always return to that great stuff. And my last sesational discovery is Sachajuan Volume cream, which is great for my dry, curly, color-treated and fine hair.
Date published: 2016-01-16
Rated 1 out of
This is the worst dry shampoo product I've ever tried (including those from over the counter!). Sure, the smell is great, but this product does absolutely nothig for oil absorption. Also, it made my hair frizzy and difficult to style. I have replaced this product with Philip B which is better but still not that great or a product.
Date published: 2015-09-06
Rated 2 out of
Volume does not last beyond an hour or so.
Initially, this spray gives your hair amazing volume/fullness and looks fantastic. Then....it begins to fall, go limp and bleh- flat hair again.
If it actually lasted and had HOLD, this would be a great product as it leaves no stickiness on your hair. Sadly, it's a FAIL.
Date published: 2015-07-01
Rated 5 out of
Thick Dry Finishing Spray by Oribe
Oribe products are the best especially this one which creates great volume and hold when needed!
Date published: 2015-05-09
Rated 5 out of
Where's the 6th star?
Ok, now I've reviewed the Apres Beach Spray and the Dry Texturising spray, (both by Oribe) some time ago and given both 5*. I now find myself stuck because they absolutely deserved the ratings but this, ohhh this is better! Fabulous, awesome, truly cannot live without product. So will it work for you?
Well, my hair is fine but abundant. Loads of the stuff. It is very long (waist length) so that somewhat reduces the volume through weight. This product though gives me swish and bounce and - glory of glories- style extension into second day. I religiously wash my hair daily otherwise grungy roots and general hair rebellion ensue. A few well placed bursts of this baby though and my hair lasts two days, like I have never had before.
Before you think it is just me, I've also used this on a friend and on my mum who both have short hair- my mums is short and thinning and yet with this it looks even better than mine- like they've doubled their hair volume!
How to use...well, I've found three ways:-
1. thoroughly wash and dry your hair, styling it completely. Then take the can and shake that baby like you're making a cocktail. Seriously, no shake = no magic. Use one hand to lift the hair up and away from your scalp, direct the can right in there, from about 10cms away and spray directly into the roots. Massage and tzjuje it up, repeat where you want the volume and voila, instant, easy to place and control amplification.
2. My personal favourite way; rough dry your hair then as before, spray a few bursts of this into each section of roots (after shaking the can, of course). Then take your straightening irons and pass through your hair a section at a time, lifting it up at the root section before you give the hair a loose wave. The lift and volume you get is unbelievable. And the longevity of the style is, for me at least, a thing to marvel at. Seriously, my hair could model for Vogue with this! I usually style my hair before bed (because it's too long to grapple with at 6am- I'd have to get up an hour earlier) and in the past, I often woke up with slightly unpredictable results and bedhead kinks. However this product, good on its own, loves the heat so in the morning, it's even more voluminous and sexy, the heat from my body overnight having worked further magic. This makes styling a doodle- basically brush and go.
Suffer from occasional sweaty bed head? No worries- just use this along with a small spray of Oribe anti-humidity spray for style that lasts all night, all day and all night again. I used this combo in Italy this summer just gone- 90 degree heat; sweltering humidity. I was sweaty and nasty; my hair was fresh, bouncy and awesome. I've done a separate review on the Anti-humidity spray.
3. If you are suffering from the second day hair blahs or you've used this to style once but for some reason want even more volume (you crazy chick) use this in a similar way to the dry texturising spray for a quick revamp. The travel size can (although a more expensive way to use the product) is brilliant for travelling or just keeping in your drawer at work for when you want to go straight out after.
If I had to choose only one Oribe product this would be it. Like all Oribe styling products I've tried it is gorgeously scented and yes, it is pricey- almost ridiculously so but a can lasts ages. I started using this in August, use it every other day and I am a third of the way through my second can, six months later. You really don't need much and the results? Well, I think the price is a small one to pay per use for the hair of my dreams. Absolutely no stiffness; excellent style memory, touchable glamour and glossy shine. Seriously recommended.
Date published: 2015-01-26