Unnamed Eau de Parfum by Byredo
Released to mark Byredo’s 10th anniversary, this fragrance is left unidentified so that the wearer can create his or her own interpretation of the aroma.
The top notes include pink pepper and gin accord, which produce a refreshing, crisp scent. At its heart, lush violet blends with sweet flowery orris stem, while the woody accords of fir balsam and tree moss make up the base.
The fragrance is housed in the brand’s signature glass bottle with a blank space on the label, awaiting a name. The bottle includes a collection of black adhesive letters that can be used to create a word or phrase that is personal to the wearer.
For long-lasting results, spritz on the Byredo Unnamed Eau De Parfum to the wrists, elbows, throat and décolletage.
- Can be named by the wearer
- Contains woody elements of pine
- Violet tones add a light floral freshness
- Presented in the brand’s signature glass bottle
- A magnetic lid protects the fragrance
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product