Sorry, this product cannot be shipped to Australia
Sorry, this product cannot be shipped to AustraliaCharlotte Tilbury
Cryo-recovery Face Mask
Lift and firm the skin with Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask, a flexible, skin-cushioning silicone mask that helps to leave skin looking fresher and smoother. This face mask is reusable and easy to clean.
Enhanced with cooling metal beads in the brow area, this face mask can be massaged to target acupressure points above the brows. It also contains cooling gel bead pockets to help soothe the jawline, chin, forehead, cheekbones and nasolabial lines.
Designed to boost the efficacy of the brand's skincare products, Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask is equipped with adjustable straps and ear loops to ensure proper fit. This mask requires only 30 minutes to cool in the freezer and only 10 minutes of application time.
- Reusable mask inspired by cryotherapy
- Works to refresh, lift and firm the skin
- Helps to leave skin looking smoother
- Crafted with flexible, skin-cushioning silicone
- Enhanced with cooling metal beads and cooling gel bead pockets
- Adjustable straps and ear loops
1. Place mask in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes before use, folded inside the protective pouch
2. Remove mask from pouch and place the gel side onto clean skin or after applying your Magic Serum
3. Secure the top velcro straps around the back of your head
4. Pull the bottom velcro straps upwards and tightly secure on top of your head
5. Relax for 10 minutes, massaging the metal beads into pressure points as desired
6. Remove mask and wipe clean. Store in pouch ready for next use*, then follow with Charlotte’s Magic Skincare
Please note, for best results please do not freeze for longer than 1 hour. If the product is left in the freezer for longer, please wait 10 mins before applying to face. We suggest up to 15 mins for more sensitive skin.
*recommendation: discard mask once you see signs of tarnishing & discolouration over time
Our Warehouse will be temporarily closed from 29th-31st March for inventory. During this time our delivery times will be up to three working days longer than normal. We recommend placing an order before Wednesday to avoid any delays.
We fulfil internationally using our shipping partner Global-E, for information on the delivery and returns methods they provide in your shipping destination please click here for shipping or here for returns.