Inner Strength Bath and Shower Oil
This fortifying and inspiring blend of uplifting clary sage, calming frankincense, fortifying rosemary and balancing rose, has been specially created for anyone experiencing personal trauma.
• Clary Sage: Helps fight bacteria that thrive in the digestive system, urinary tract as well as calming the nervous system, especially during times of stress.
• Sandalwood: Softens, soothes and protects skin. Calms and relaxes the mind, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Strengthens resolve, forties the spirit and enhances confidence.
• Geranium: uplifts spirits while encouraging blood and lymph circulation. Sourced from China, this essential oil helps to harmonise and balance. It can also be used to cleanse over oily skin, acne and ezcema.
• Rosemary: Stimulates digestion and improves circulation. Analgesic. Regulates sebum. Scalp and hair tonic. Aids clarity of thought and memory. Liver tonic, detoxifying and good for muscular aches and pains. Antioxidant activity.
10% of proceeds will be given to The Foundation ATK charity that is helping pioneer new cancer vaccine treatment, of which Geraldine Howard, founder of Aromatherapy Associates, is currently a patient.
About the charity:
The Foundation ATK (Defence against Cancer Foundation), based in Holland, is working on the development of a new cancer vaccination, to help stop specific forms of the disease spreading. Immunotherapy is a new and promising modality in cancer treatment, which uses your body’s own immune system to help fight the disease. The vaccination is still currently in the trialling stages, but results to date prove promising and they are confident that it will have long-term results for patients globally.
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $50
Delivery within 3-5 working days.
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 31ms
- reviews, product