Ambient Lighting Palette
Create your perfect light with this palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder. Each of the high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreates an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow. Features three best-selling shades in Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light.
Features & Benefits:
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is a groundbreaking collection of finishing powders that capture, diffuse, and soften the way light reflects on your skin.
• Unlike traditional powders, which merely cloak imperfections, Ambient® Lighting Powder utilizes Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion.
• The powders deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skintone, making it appear softer and lit-from-within.
• The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
• With three universal shades available in the Ambient® Lighting Palette, you can create your desired effect—not unlike having a personal lighting technician.
• Use Ambient® Powder Brush to dust Ambient® Lighting Powder all over the face.
• Powders can be combined and layered to create a sensational, multi-dimensional glow. For example:
1. Dust Dim Light all over the complexion but focus on the center of the face to soften imperfections.
2. Add Radiant Light as a contour under the cheekbones, on the temples and on either side of the bridge of the nose.
3. Finish off with a light dusting of Incandescent Light on the tops of the cheekbones, under the brow, on the center of the eyelids, the bridge of the nose and the cupid’s bow to brighten the complexion.
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is fragile. Please handle with care.
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $50
Delivery within 3-5 working days.
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
FIND OUT MORE