Ambient Lighting Palette
Create your perfect light with this palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder. Each of the high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreates an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow. Features three best-selling shades in Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light.
Features & Benefits:
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is a groundbreaking collection of finishing powders that capture, diffuse, and soften the way light reflects on your skin.
• Unlike traditional powders, which merely cloak imperfections, Ambient® Lighting Powder utilizes Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion.
• The powders deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skintone, making it appear softer and lit-from-within.
• The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
• With three universal shades available in the Ambient® Lighting Palette, you can create your desired effect—not unlike having a personal lighting technician.
How to Apply
• Use Ambient® Powder Brush to dust Ambient® Lighting Powder all over the face.
• Powders can be combined and layered to create a sensational, multi-dimensional glow. For example:
1. Dust Dim Light all over the complexion but focus on the center of the face to soften imperfections.
2. Add Radiant Light as a contour under the cheekbones, on the temples and on either side of the bridge of the nose.
3. Finish off with a light dusting of Incandescent Light on the tops of the cheekbones, under the brow, on the center of the eyelids, the bridge of the nose and the cupid’s bow to brighten the complexion.
• Ambient® Lighting Powder is fragile. Please handle with care.
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $50
Delivery within 3-5 working days.
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
A fusion of science, beauty and luxury, Hourglass' innovative cosmetics collections combine potent active ingredients with ground-breaking new formulas. FIND OUT MORE
What other customers think
Ambient Lighting Palette is rated
Rated 5 out of
The best highlight palette I’ve ever used, give such a subtle glow
Date published: 2017-10-08
Rated 4 out of
The Product Is Good... But Not For Me
I bought this when it first came out (when it was supposedly 'limited edition' before they made it permanent, which if they could do with the 3 blush palette I'd really appreciate, Hourglass HQ!) and to be honest I can't say this is a bad product - the powders are very finely milled and blend easily but they just weren't for me.
I'm too oily for them and require a bit more mattifying power from my powder, but that aside the Dim Light shade just seemed to emphasise the redness in my skintone and leave me looking like I'd been a tad in the sun too long. Not the best look. Being ghostly pale radiant light was only something I could get away with using when I was in Florida on holiday and had that blinding Florida sun to make it reflect and work, otherwise it's just far too orange on me. I do adore the middle powder - incandescent light - as a highlighter, but overall one powder that I love out of the three isn't enough to have made this palette worth the ££ for me.
I have since bought other Hourglass powder products which I love (Diffused Light and Ethereal Light) so my issues are more that I got caught up in the hype and bought this without swatching or really considering if it was for me. If you're a medium skintone the powders are lovely, on a pale skin like mine they're just not quite right. Formula wise I need to use more oil controlling products then top with the Hourglass powders for effect, so if you're super oily don't expect these to be powders that set your make up and control oil, but if you like the effect they layer beautifully over other powder products without looking cakey - but it depends if you want the extra step.
Overall I'd recommend this palette as a value for money intro to Hourglass (it's expensive but for 3 powders it's a good way to try multiple products) but only if the powders are the right colours for your skintone, and you're not looking for oil control.
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of
I love these Palettes.... this one is no exception!
Another Hourglass Palette from my collection, absolutely lovely shades. Signature packaging .... I love them!
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 5 out of
THESE POWDERS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL. GLOWY BUT NOT GLITTERY. MAKES MY SKIN AIR BRUSHED IN A NATURAL WAY!!
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 5 out of
THESE POWDERS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL. MAKES MY SKIN FLAWLESS AND GLOWY. WORTH THE INVESTMENT AS LAST AGES
Date published: 2017-09-10