Refresh Purifying Leave-in Conditioner
Nourish and detangle locks with Virtue Refresh Purifying Leave-In Conditioner, a lightweight hair mist that works to leave hair shinier, softer and healthier than before.
This refreshing leave-in conditioner is fragranced with tea, sweet orange and lemon essential oils, which help locks to feel revived and vibrant after repeated use. The formula boasts reparative Alpha Keratin 60ku™, nourishing amino acids, and detoxifying white harehound extract. The blend helps to neutralise the effects of pollutants and environmental aggressors and also minimize UV damage. It can also contribute towards manageability and reduce frizz and flyaways.
Virtue Refresh Purifying Leave-In Conditioner works its magic without leaving behind any buildup or residue. It is suitable for fine to medium and texture hair and is handy for refreshing curls that have lost their coil.
- Nourishing detangling mist that helps to refresh, condition and protect hair
- Helps to protect locks against UV damage, environmental aggressors and pollutants
- Enriched with amino acids, white harehound extract and Alpha Keratin 60ku™
- Works to improve manageability, reduce flyaway strands and improve hair health
- Suitable for all hair types
- Works especially well for manes that are styled daily
UPS GROUND $10
Free on all orders over $75
Delivery within 3-5 working days. *(Please be aware that during sale and promotional periods your order may take longer to arrive).
2ND DAY AIR $18
$10 off on all orders over $50
Order before 2pm EST, and receive your order in 1-2 working days.
CLICK & COLLECT
Free on all orders
Collect your order from store, available in New York City and New Jersey area. Delivered within 1-2 working days.
If you'd like to send your order as a gift, we can add a beautiful finishing touch with our limited edition Christmas gift wrap. Choose complimentary gift wrap at checkout.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 155ms
- reviews, product