Infuse the home with a sun-drenched scent with the Floral Street X Van Gogh Museum Sunflower Pop Scented Reeds, a fragrance inspired by the vibrant yellow sunflowers of Vincent van Gogh’s masterpiece.
Created in a one-of-a-kind-collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum, this home fragrance features a lively blend of orange and bergamot with a fresh, sweet dash of mint. White cedarwood adds a warming touch, while a note of sparkling Bellini adds joyful optimism.
The five scented reeds are plastic-free, vegan and sustainable sourced, diffusing their fragrance for up to eight weeks. Simply pop into any repurposed container to enjoy the scent with a unique style. All packaging is reusable, recyclable or biodegradable and features a stunning illustration of Van Gogh’s Sunflowers.
- Inspired by Van Gogh’s Sunflowers
- Made from vegan, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Notes of orange, bergamot, mint, cedarwood and Bellini
- Fragrance lasts up to eight weeks
- Box features an illustration of Van Gogh’s masterpiece