Banish the effects of pollution, free radicals and environmental aggressors with Sarah Chapman Pro Pore Refiner, a skincare device that provides a deep cleaning while addressing the issues associated with so-called ‘city skin’. Working to decongest the pores, it helps to reveal a revived complexion.
This innovative device works in three steps, delivering thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing, ultrasonic vibrations and extraction of clogged pores to for a cleaner, calmer complexion. The increasing heat gently opens the pores, while positively charged ions teamed with pulsations loosen blockages and bring them to the surface. During extraction, dirt is removed to leave the pores clear and skin radiant.
Sarah Chapman Pro Pore Refiner is easy to control, clean and store between uses. It is suitable for all skin types.
Leave skin rejuvenated with Sarah Chapman Pro Pore Refiner, an innovative device that combines thermo-therapy, vibrations and ionic cleansing.
- Handheld skincare device
- Helps to decongest and cleanse pores
- Works in three stages to achieve a clearer and more radiant complexion
- Thermo-therapy gently opens the pores
- Positively charged ions loosen blockages and bring them to the surface
- Device removes dirt to leave the skin brighter
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Apply
• Apply a balm cleanser such as Ultimate Cleanse to the whole face, using my signature Skinesis massage techniques to work it deeper into the skin.
• Steam the skin for 10 minutes using my Pro Hydro-Mist Steamer to loosen the pores and prepare the skin. Alternatively, time your extraction just after a bath or shower when the skin is warm, and dirt and sebum is softened.
• Click button to illuminate yellow light. Use the metalized end of the device for the first step of the programme: thermo therapy and ionic deep cleansing. Increasing temperature effectively opens pores while positively charged ions are emitted to attract the negatively charged dirt, drawing it to the surface to decongest.
• Click button to illuminate blue light. The next step utilises ultrasonic vibrations to stimulate the skin and soften the blockage further.
• Click button to illuminate white light. Flip the device and use the suction nozzle to begin extraction. Adjust the strength as appropriate, then glide over taught skin with continuous movement, taking care not to hover. Complete one pass per treatment to avoid unnecessary stress to the skin. 2 minutes
Free on all orders over $50
Receive your order in 7-11 working days*(Please be aware that during sale and promotional periods your order may take longer to arrive).
Receive your order in 1-2 working days* (Please be aware that during sale and promotional periods your order may take longer to arrive).
If you'd like to send your order as a gift, we can add a beautiful finishing touch with our limited edition Christmas gift wrap. Choose complimentary gift wrap at checkout.
At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O
About Sarah Chapman
The Sarah Chapman brand philosophy fuses potent, high-performance scientific actives with powerful botanicals. Skinesis formulas are infused with restorative natural scents to deliver a multi-sensory skincare experience that delivers exceptional results.
Item has been added to your wish list!Visit >
What other customers think
Pro Pore Refiner is rated
Rated 3 out of
In theory great, in action not so much
I love the idea behind this device the 3 settings make it much more than a basic suction device. And it definitely tries to emulate a facial experience. I actually really enjoy the first warming setting. And the suction setting is very intense! I wouldn’t dare use it to the maximum as it would definitely have the potential for bruising. I feel like this is great for chin blackheads and congestion, but anything deeper across my cheeks it didn’t seem to have much effect on. I was also quite scared to use it around my nose in case it caused any bruising.
Date published: 2020-07-23
Rated 1 out of
Waste of money
I bought this with such high hopes but ended up really disappointed. The product had three stages, the first stage takes ages to heat up so by time it is theoretically doing something the timer has ended. And the suction setting is so strong you risk bruising the skin very easily. Overall the product did not touch either my blackheads which are very small or my partners which are much larger. It did suck off some surface grease but so does washing your face! Alot of money for a product that did so little.
Date published: 2020-03-15