Moisturising Hair Oil with Lavender by Christophe Robin
Create hair that is soft, shiny and manageable with this ultra-nourishing and protecting Lavender Oil treatment.
Christophe Robin Lavender Oil treatment is an ultra-nourishing and protective treatment that is suitable for all hair types. The treatment contains a combination of oils which include lavender and palm oil which work to restore the hair’s elasticity leaving it feeling reinvigorated.
Damaged hair will be restored to reveal hair that is more manageable, shiny and soft. Contains vitamin E to treat the scalp. Plant oils protect the density and shine of the hair colour.
Christophe Robin Lavender Oil treatment will protect your hair from the damage caused by the sea, sun and wind and other environmental elements that can damage hair.
- Protects against damage caused by the environment
- Restores hair
- Increases softness and shine
- Restores elasticity and prevents breakage
- As a protective treatment: apply a small amount of oil before bathing or sun exposure.
- As an intensive pre-treatment conditioner: before using the Cleansing Cream with Lemon or the Wheat Germ Shampoo, apply the oil throughout your hair, on ends and along your hairline. Leave on for one hour to overnight. The lavender oil has soothing properties which promote a good night’s sleep.
- Before your hair salon appointment: apply a small amount of oil throughout your hair, on ends and along your hairline. This will nourish and prepare your hair for coloring or styling.
- To style: apply with your fingertips after blow-drying. This will give your hair a modern definition while moisturizing it, and will protect it from UV rays.
- To redefine curly hair: after shampooing, apply a small quantity evenly throughout wet (not towel-dried) hair. Then towel dry, untangle, and blow-dry using a diffuser, or simply air-dry without combing or brushing.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
- reviews, product