Tolerance Enzyme Peel by Natura Bissé
Give sensitive, intolerant skin the care it needs while also making sure it stays exfoliated with Natura Bissé Tolerance Enzyme Peel, an intensive but gentle skin treatment.
Formulated with a range of ingredients that have been chosen for their gentle cleansing and exfoliating properties, such as antioxidant rich papaya extract, prickly pear cactus extract which promotes the skin’s natural enzymatic actions, and salicylic acid, a very strong exfoliant that is perfect for use on sensitive skin.
Natura Bissé Tolerance Enzyme Peel is made without any granulated particles, and helps to renew and exfoliate the skin, leaving it softer and more radiant.
- Gets to work in just 3 to 5 minutes
- Apply to clean skin and gently massage
- Should be gently removed with a warmly moistened towel or flannel
- Exfoliates the skin without irritation
- Hypoallergenic and ideal for use on more sensitive skin that reactive and intolerant
- Free from parabens and alcohol
Step One: Apply a thin layer of exfoliant gel onto clean skin, massaging it gently over face and neck.
Step Two: Let it work for 3 to 5 minutes until the texture is lighter and it completely melts into your skin.
Step Three: Remove it gently with towels moistened in warm water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 95ms
- reviews, product