Stabilizing Cleansing Mask by Natura Bissé
Experience how the amazing Natura Bissé Stabilizing Cleansing Mask purifies and hydrates problem skin areas, and how it can become an important part of a restorative beauty routine.
With a unique formula of burdock, rosemary, and tea tree extracts, this mask works to eliminates bacteria and stop skin irritation. The 2% salicylic acid also fights against toxins and improves skin scarred by acne.
Aloe vera works to provide moisture and suppleness, leaving skin with a silky-smooth feel and a beautiful healthy glow. Combined with menthol, skin tone is left looking refreshed without excess oil.
As part of a daily beauty treatment, used to draw out toxins once a week, the Natura Bissé Stabilizing Cleansing Mask is an effective way to help keep skin healthy.
- An effective deep skin treatment
- Menthol refreshes the skin
- 2% salicylic acid to fight bacteria and improve acne
- Aloe vera nourishes and moisturises the skin
- A blend of rosemary, burdock, and tea tree extracts unclog pores
- Removes excessive oil from skin
As a daily cleanser: Moisten your face and apply the product evenly. Massage with a facial brush, using gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
As a purifying mask: Once a week, apply a fine layer evenly on the entire face, avoiding the eye contour area. Let it work for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove using generous amounts of warm water.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 165ms
- reviews, product