Foot File Replacement Pads by Margaret Dabbs London
Put the finishing touches on a pampering skincare routine with Margaret Dabbs Foot File Replacement Pads, the perfect body tool accessory for the company's Professional Foot File. Since the late 1990s, podiatrist Margaret Dabbs has applied her skills and knowledge towards creating top-quality foot care products that create soft, luxurious skin.
The Compressed Crystal Technology is already a long-lasting tool, so this ten-pack of self-adhesive pads further extends the file's longevity. Easy to apply, they only require a bit of soap and water to clean.
Margaret Dabbs Foot File Replacement Pads allow for the safe removal of dry and calloused dead skin. Use before moisturising or applying any other lotion to the feet to create the pampering that skin needs.
- Easy, self-adhesive application
- Works with the Margaret Dabbs Professional Foot File
- Compressed Crystal technology gently removes rough skin
- Leaves all foot types with soft, smooth skin
- Clean with minimal soap and water
Do not immerse or leave foot file in water. Clean used pads as instructed using a little soap and running water. Dab dry thoroughly with a clean towel.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
- reviews, product