Learn about the best ingredients to care for Black skin with the HarperCollins Black Skin: The Definitive Skincare Guide. This book covers a wide range of topics that are pertinent to people with Black skin.
Written by Dija Ayodele, this guide shares advice for a range of skin issues facing Black women. These include hyperpigmentation, general skin discolouration and increased dryness. Intelligent, informed and indispensable, this guide works to debunk common myths and misconceptions, in addition to providing advice on developing an everyday routine and how to identify specific skin types.
HarperCollins Black Skin: The Definitive Skincare Guide provides essential information on dos and don'ts for caring for Black skin and examines the concept of identity.
- Includes advice for skin issues that Black women face
- Debunks common myths and misconceptions
- Intelligent, informed and indispensable
- Addresses issues such as hyperpigmentation, skin discolouration and dryness
- Provides advice on developing an everyday routine