Cleanse the body with the Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land Body Wash, a floral scented bath and body product that leaves skin refreshed and clean while enveloping it in a delicate fragrance.
Taking its name from the nickname given to the nurses who saved so many in the First World War, the fragrance of the Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land Body Wash invokes the qualities of strength and compassion. An earthy sophisticated aroma of white amber and papyrus provides the base for the delicate, floral notes of Turkish rose petals, pink pepper and raspberry blossom.
Use all over to leave the skin feeling clean and refreshed, letting the gentle scent waft over the body to soothe the senses.
- Suitable for all-over body use
- Delicate floral fragrance
- Top notes of pink pepper and Turkish rose petals
- Heart notes of raspberry blossom and Turkish rose absolute
- Base notes of papyrus and white amber