Spritz a room with a sun-drenched aroma with the Floral Street X Van Gogh Museum Sunflower Pop Room Spray, a fragrance bursting with optimism created in collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum.
Made with sustainably sourced ingredients, this vegan room spray was created by master perfumer Jerome Epinette. The box and bottle feature an illustration of Van Gogh’s iconic Sunflowers painting, with all packaging biodegradable, recyclable or reusable.
Sunflowers were considered by Van Gogh to represent optimism and gratitude, and this vibrant home fragrance features notes of orange and bergamot with mint for a lively, fresh aroma. White cedarwood warms the fragrance, while a pop of sparkling Bellini accord provides a sense of effervescent joy.
- Created by master perfumer Jerome Epinette
- Made in collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum
- Uses sustainably sourced, vegan ingredients
- Notes of orange, bergamot, mint, cedarwood and Bellini
- Box and bottle illustrated with Van Gogh’s famous Sunflowers