Take a much-loved spice to the next level with the Acqua di Parma Zafferano Eau De Parfum, a fragrance that scents the skin with a radiant interpretation of saffron.
This personal fragrance has the warm, dry notes of saffron at its heart. Known as red gold, it is harvested by hand at dawn when the stigmas are protected by the petals of the flowers. This spicy aroma is given a floral bouquet of white flowers with notes of orange blossom, geranium and jasmine sambac.
Bergamot, orange and coriander seeds add luminous citrus notes to lift the fragrance, while at the base woody notes blended with tonka bean and vanilla are both intriguing and harmonious for an unforgettable, aromatic experience.
- An interpretation of saffron
- Amber, spicy, woody eau de parfum
- Top notes of bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin and coriander seeds
- Heart notes of saffron, orange blossom, geranium and jasmine sambac
- Base notes of woods, tonka bean and vanilla