Sorry, this item is out of stock
Sorry, this item is out of stockDr. Dennis Gross
DrX Spectralite FaceWare Pro Bundle
Discover an innovative selection of skincare solutions with the Dr Gross Spectralite FaceWare Pro Bundle. The four products work to give clearer, healthier, and younger-looking skin.
The Dr Gross Spectralite FaceWare Pro Bundle includes the Spectralite FaceWare Pro LED mask. This cutting-edge mask harnesses the powers of red and blue LED lights to help firm the skin and reduce acne. The Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel uses five AHAs and BHAs to refine the complexion and boost radiance.
The set also includes the Professional Grade IPL Dark Spot Concentrated Serum to encourage a more even complexion. The DRx Blemish Solutions Breakout Clearing Gel is packed with actives to tackle breakouts for a smooth, flawless look.
- Four innovative skincare products
- Tackles breakouts, pigmentation and dark spots
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decongests pores
- Encourages a more refined, radiant complexion
- DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro:
- After cleansing, place the device over your face, securing the strap around your head.
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds to turn on the device.
- Select your light setting and use for the programmed treatment time.
- Device will automatically turn off after three minutes.
- Remove and follow with the Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel.
- Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel:
- For optimal results, use daily—AM or PM.
- Massage Step 1 onto clean, dry skin until the pad is dry.
- Wait two minutes.
- Repeat with Step 2 and allow to dry.
- Do not rinse either step.
- Finish with the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare serum and moisturizer of your choice (sold separately).
- Professional Grade IPL Dark Spot Concentrated Serum:
- For AM and PM use.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- For best results, use sunscreen daily.
- DRx Blemish Solutions Breakout Clearing Gel:
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily (if needed or as directed by a doctor).
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.