Create hair that is soft, shiny and manageable with this ultra-nourishing and protecting Lavender Oil treatment.
Christophe Robin Lavender Oil treatment is an ultra-nourishing and protective treatment that is suitable for all hair types. The treatment contains a combination of oils which include lavender and palm oil which work to restore the hair’s elasticity leaving it feeling reinvigorated.
Damaged hair will be restored to reveal hair that is more manageable, shiny and soft. Contains vitamin E to treat the scalp. Plant oils protect the density and shine of the hair colour.
Christophe Robin Lavender Oil treatment will protect your hair from the damage caused by the sea, sun and wind and other environmental elements that can damage hair.
Christophe Robin Lavender Oil is an intensive treatment for all hair types that protects, nourishes and restores, creating hair that is manageable soft and shiny.
- Protects against damage caused by the environment
- Restores hair
- Increases softness and shine
- Restores elasticity and prevents breakage
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE DIMER DILINOLEATE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BHT.
How to Apply
- As a protective treatment: apply a small amount of oil before bathing or sun exposure.
- As an intensive pre-treatment conditioner: before using the Cleansing Cream with Lemon or the Wheat Germ Shampoo, apply the oil throughout your hair, on ends and along your hairline. Leave on for one hour to overnight. The lavender oil has soothing properties which promote a good night’s sleep.
- Before your hair salon appointment: apply a small amount of oil throughout your hair, on ends and along your hairline. This will nourish and prepare your hair for coloring or styling.
- To style: apply with your fingertips after blow-drying. This will give your hair a modern definition while moisturizing it, and will protect it from UV rays.
- To redefine curly hair: after shampooing, apply a small quantity evenly throughout wet (not towel-dried) hair. Then towel dry, untangle, and blow-dry using a diffuser, or simply air-dry without combing or brushing.
Free when you spend €50
Receive your order in 5-7 working days* (Please note, during Sale periods and promotional offers this may take up to 7 working days).
Receive your order in 1-2 working days
Delivered instantly by email, Free Delivery
If you'd like to send your order as a gift, we can add a beautiful finishing touch with our gift wrap. Choose complimentary gift wrap at checkout.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.
About Christophe Robin
Christophe Robin has been an A-list colourist for over 20 years. In 1999, he launched a line of hair care formulated with powerful ingredients designed to protect colour, enhance shine, and strengthen hair root to tip. In addition to restoring hair health, these innovative products and unique textures are also free of parabens, silicon, SLES and oxidants.
Item has been added to your wish list!Visit >
What other customers think
Moisturising Hair Oil with Lavender is rated
Rated 3 out of
Nice but special?
I like this hair oil. It's solid in the bottle but you can squeeze some out and rub between hands. I like the smell too but I'm not sure how effective it is. I haven't noticed a huge difference. Nice but not sure it's worth the money really. I'll keep using it but little disappointed
Date published: 2020-03-02
Rated 5 out of
I received this generous sample with the seal salt scrub, it has a wonderful lavender essential oil scent not too overpowering, I washed out quite well and my hair Feeling nourished and soft and quite healthy looking will be purchasing a full size bottle.
Date published: 2020-03-01
Rated 5 out of
I wasn’t too sure about this when I first got it and nearly sent it back! This was mainly because it was solid in the bottle and I couldn’t work out how to get it out! Then I realised that there is something in its composition that means it solidifies in colder weather and is liquid in warm weather. Once I worked out that the bottle is squeezy and was able to try it, I really liked it.
Date published: 2019-06-23
Rated 5 out of
This product is amazing, my hair smells so good. the only annoying thing about it, its that it hardens (pro tip, leave it on your heater) . would 10/10 recommend it either way! I have damaged coloured, dry and frizzy hair but after using it, my hair was at its glory days
Date published: 2019-02-09
Rated 5 out of
This is a lovely oil treatment that feels so nice on my hair. I use this as a pre shampoo treatment to deeply condition my hair before I wash it. I like the scent and it feels like it has no filler ingredients but is packed full of good stuff. Nice brand
Date published: 2018-12-20