Please note we are unable to ship Drunk Elephant products to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia and USA.
Show off a brighter complexion with the super-potent Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum.
What it is:
A vitamin C day serum packed with a powerful antioxidant complex, essential nutrients, and fruit enzymes, all working together to firm and brighten the appearance of skin, while improving the signs of photoaging.
How it works:
• An antioxidant complex of l-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid and vitamin E, plus other formula-supportive enzymes and antioxidants, helps neutralize pollution, environmental stressors and the damaging effects of free radicals while replenishing lipids and visibly reducing the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.
• Pumpkin ferment extract and pomegranate enzyme dissolve dead surface skin cells.
• Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer quickly penetrates skin and provides intense hydration.
• The result is a noticeably diminished appearance of photo damage, replaced by incredible radiance and luminosity.
• This serum has a reservoir effect, meaning it will stay active on skin for up to 72 hours
• pH level of 3.3
The Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum is enriched with vitamin C and an antioxidant blend to support a smoother and more radiant complexion.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, LAURETH-23, GLYCERIN, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE EXTRACT, PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LACTOBACILLUS/PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, PHYTOSTEROLS, GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, FERULIC ACID, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRAHYDROBISDEMETHOXYDIFERULOYLMETHANE
How to Apply
In the morning, apply evenly to clean, dry face, neck, chest and back of hands.
Tip: C-Firma contains pure L-ascorbic acid and is best when fresh, so use immediately and don’t stock up. After first use, may be stored in the refrigerator to help maintain its potent antioxidant activity and effectiveness.
Free when you spend €50
Receive your order in 5-7 working days* (Please note, during Sale periods and promotional offers this may take up to 7 working days).
Delivered instantly by email, Free Delivery
If you'd like to send your order as a gift, we can add a beautiful finishing touch with our gift wrap. Choose complimentary gift wrap at checkout.
*This option is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland.
About Drunk Elephant
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations.
You won’t find what they call the “Suspicious 6” in any of their products (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS). The brand believes that when these are entirely removed from one’s routine, skin can reset and return to a healthy, balanced state.
When formulating their products, Drunk Elephant focuses on biocompatibility, pH levels, and safety, always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels and support skin’s acid mantle.
Item has been added to your wish list!Visit >
What other customers think
C-Firma Day Serum is rated
Rated 4 out of
Great Results for Morning Routine
I recieved a sample and did not want it to end. Some reviews say it is sticky but did not bother me as i love the way it allowed SPF layer to blend harmoniously after it and saw big difference in overall skin brightness and comfort during the day afterwards. Would recommend as one of better Vit C types i've tried.
Date published: 2021-03-06
Rated 4 out of
I love this product. I first started using it a year ago. It certainly brightens my skin. I have also used the Sunday Riley vit C serum since then to see which is best. The Drunk Elephant serum seems to have better results in terms of brightening and it lasts longer. It also has really good results on the back of hands but does feel a bit too expensive to use on hands regularly.
Date published: 2021-03-05
Rated 3 out of
Not for me
I tried to get my skin acquainted to this serum twice, both times the result was bad. It gave my skin irritation, redness and extreme sensitivity in the nasolabial area that I still have to deal with. I guess it is just a strong straightforward formulation that didn’t work for my skin. I didn’t experience any problems with absorbtion though.
Date published: 2021-03-04
Rated 1 out of
Gosh, where to start with this review?
Well, first, I’m shocked that there are so many glowing reviews of this product! It is hands down the worst product I’ve tried in a very long time. When I first tried it, I actually thought that my product had gone off... but I came here to read the reviews and from the comments made I would say that that is just how the product is.
So my complaints!
1. The product is an awful texture. It’s *really* sticky.... and as other reviewers have said, needs to be mixed with another product to make it something that can actually be applied to your face! I mixed it with the b-hydra (I have the mini sample pack with both in it) which made it better, but it still feels horrible on my skin. I had to slather myself in moisturiser to make my face feel better.
2. The product is very orange. I thought perhaps it wouldn’t show up when on my skin - but it really does!!! Maybe on someone with a darker skin tone than me it might look like a ‘glow’ but on someone pale like me it was just a noticeable orange tint. It’s not something I aspire too. Thank god I tried this in lockdown while I was WFH.
3. The product smells horrible. I mean *really* bad... and the smell lingers. It’s got more staying power than some perfumes I have. It’s hard to describe the disgusting smell, but it reminded me a little of old ashtrays. Just yuck. I had to spray myself liberally with perfume to be able to deal with the smell.
Despite all this... given that it had such good reviews I was determined to try it for a least a week to give it a fair try and see if it did anything amazing for my skin.
...Which bring me to my final and biggest problem with the product:
4. After 2 days my face was covered in blackheads (esp my nose which has been exceptionally clear during lockdown). After 4 days I was getting small red pimples. This is totally uncharacteristic for me - I tend to get one or two v large angry spots if anything, I’ve never had small pimples like this which makes me believe it must be the product that caused them.
It was at this point I just stopped using the product before it ruined my skin! I have used the rest of the B-Hydra up on its own - that has been fine, so it was definitely the C-Firma that caused the issues.
I am honestly baffled by how many great reviews this has had. Clearly lots of other people have commented on the smell/texture so it’s not just me? Though I guess maybe it just didn’t suit my skin? I am so disappointed as I was really excited to try Drunk Elephant for the first time - and tbh I’m completely put off buying any of their products now!
I would STRONGLY recommend anyone who wishes to try it to buy the mini packs that are for sale first!
Date published: 2021-03-03
Rated 5 out of
This serum has without a doubt brightened my skin and increased its healthy appearance. I rarely apply this on its own as I don't love the texture, but sinks in wonderfully when mixed in with a moisturiser. I also like how active this product remains, allowing my skin to reap its benefits up to 72 hours after application. I could be tempted to purchase a smaller size in future so I'm using the product at its most potent, as it does have a limited shelf life (6 months).
Date published: 2021-03-01