Pamper the skin with Liha Ivory Shea Butter, a multipurpose moisturiser that contains just one potent ingredient - ethically sourced Ghanaian shea butter.
This sumptuous skin moisturiser contains an ingredient found in many traditional African beauty routines, raw Ghanaian shea butter. With its luxurious natural nutty scent with notes of honey and vanilla as well as a light, crumbly texture, Ghanaian shea butter is a multipurpose moisturiser rich in vitamins A and C that has been used for centuries by women to help regenerate, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin.
Vegan and fragrance-free, this lightweight balm is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for use on dry areas, stretch marks, scars and nappy rash. It can also be used as a base for other natural cosmetics.
- Rich multipurpose balm works to moisturise, condition and protect
- Made with just one natural ingredient
- Contains ethically sourced raw Ghanaian shea butter
- Vegan and fragrance-free
- Serves as an ideal natural alternative to petroleum jelly
- Suitable for all skin types