Boost the volume of fine or thinning hair with the RevitaLash® Cosmetics Volume Enhancing Foam, a transforming hair treatment designed to help give men and women fuller hair.
Providing nourishing haircare, the treatment is powered by RevitaLash® Cosmetics proprietary BioPeptin Complex®. This innovative technology uses peptides, biotin, lipids and panthenol to help soften and condition the hair while strengthening it against brittleness and breakage.
The vegan-friendly formula of this volume enhancer is enriched with amino acids and B vitamins to help fortify and smooth the strands, while ginseng and swertia japonica deliver nourishing vitamins and antioxidants. With fatty acid-rich saw palmetto to add shine, it provides a fuller appearance with a vibrantly glossy finish.
- Unisex hair treatment
- Helps to boost the volume of fine or thinning hair
- Improves elasticity to prevent breakage
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids and plant sterols
- Boosts softness, strength and shine
- Vegan-friendly formula
- Colour safe
- Step 1: Use once daily on wet or dry hair. Pump the bottle a few times to release air until foam appears. For shorter hair, pump foam onto hands and massage into scalp and the roots of hair. For longer hair, separate hair into sections and apply nozzle directly onto head, pumping to release product as you go
- Step 2: Massage thoroughly into the scalp and the roots of the hair. Do not oversaturate. Do not rinse out. Style hair as desired
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Use it with Revitalash Shampoo and Conditioner, and it makes the difference. My fine and thin hair feels and looks much thicker. Doesn't overweight, so I can use other leave-in products on top! The three makes a surprisingly great and effective combo.
Recommends this product: Yes
I've been using this along side the shampoo and conditioner for sometime as I've had quite alot of hairloss in 2022. I can't really say I've noticed a major difference to rate of hair fall but I don't wash my hair that frequently and I prefer to use this when my hair is washed so it doesn't make it greasy but perhaps it would work more effectively for someone puts it on every day so the product is coming into contact with their scalp more often. I do use the eyelash and eyebrow serums which have worked so well but these are used daily so would be more effective I guess. It does however give my hair more volume at the root when blowdrying