1. Prime your lips with Baume de Rose Lip care for a perfectly plump pout.
2. To ensure a long-wear color barrier, define the lip line using a nude crayon Levres Terrybly.
3. Apply your twist-on lip color, using only the lighter shade (the larger part) to fill the lip – leaving space around the edges of the lip bare.
4. Using the darker side of twist-on lip, (the smaller part) apply around the contour of the lip.
5. Gently, rub both lips together to blend. (avoid completely mixing both shades).
6. To ensure a tidy lip line, apply Stylo Expert around the lip line.