Add the benefits of retinol into a skincare routine with the Teresa Tarmey Retinol, a 0.3% retinol treatment that is a low enough dose to deliver results while minimising irritation.
Ideal as an introduction for those new to retinol, this treatment is a result of many different retinol formulations used in Teresa Tarmey’s facials. The result is this configuration of 0.3% encapsulated retinol, hydrolysed elastin and hyaluronic acid.
The Teresa Tarmey Retinol works to boost collagen production, while helping to prevent the collagen degradation that can be caused by age, sun damage and oxidant stress. Used in a skincare routine it can help target the signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pores, for a smother, more youthful finish.
- Features 0.3% encapsulated retinol
- Helps avoid retinol associated dry, flaky skin
- Promotes skin renewal
- Enhances collagen production
- Tackles the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores
- Encourages a more even skin tone