For Contouring the Face:
1. Analyze your facial structure by feeling the bones in your face.
2. Apply under cheekbones and blend to soften edges.
3. Apply to sides of nose blending outer edge towards the center.
4. If needed, apply to forehead blending down.
5. Apply to jawline and blend down toward neck.
6. Apply to the crease and blend up and out.
7. Place under lower lash line and diffuse edges.
8. Apply highlighter to areas that naturally reflect light.
For Eye Contouring:
1. Apply Brighten to inner corner of eye.
2. Apply Starlight to center of lid and brow bone.
3. Apply Cool Tan to crease.
4. Apply to lower lash line and blend.
5. Apply Ruddy Earth to outer corner.
6. Apply Ruddy Earth to lower lash line.