Experiment and indulge with this carefully considered curation featuring eight of our all-time beauty heroes.
• Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (15ml): This supercharged serum, with exfoliating glycolic acid, helps to unclog pores and smooth skin’s surface for a fresher more radiant looking complexion.
• Medik8 C Tetra Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum (30ml): Perfect for those who are new to vitamin C, this gentle formula paired with vitamin E, helps to brighten dull skin and tackle sun and pollution-induced damage.
• Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel Pads (3 Application): Suitable for all skin types, this easy to use, at-home peel comprises a blend of five exfoliating acids which work to slough away dead skin cells and improve texture.
• Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Face Suncare SPF30 (50ml): Don’t leave the house without massaging this soothing moisturiser complete with SPF30 into skin to help defend against sun damage and premature ageing.
• Nars Mini Climax Extreme Mascara: This loaded pigment complex features a dynamic combination of pure micro pigments infused with conditioning oils that help to evenly coat the lashes with a deep, black latex-like pigment.
• Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating (25ml): Prep skin for a flawless foundation finish with this lightweight but super moisturising, antioxidant-rich formula.
• Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother (100ml): Eliminate frizz and flyaways with this ultra-nourishing, leave-in styling cream that works to hydrate, repair and protect hair of all types and textures.
• Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (75ml): A luxurious all-over body cream designed to hydrate and nourish the skin which helps the body look, feel and smell incredible.